Book Title: CAP Exam Secrets Study Guide: CAP Test Review for the Certified Administrative Professional Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CAP Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the CAP test.
The CAP Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CAP Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CAP Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CAP Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CAP Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough and detailed overview of skills needed to become a certified administrative professional
- An in-depth look at communication
- An extensive guide to organization and planning
- An analysis of information distribution
- A guide to document presentation
- A look at financial functions
- An examination of human resources
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Communication section covers:
- Communication process
- Nonverbal communication
- Telephone communication
The Organization and Planning section covers:
- Time management
The Information Distribution section covers:
- Distributing information
- Internal office communication
- Handling mail
- Conducting research
The Records Management section covers:
- Card systems
- Paper storage
- File integrity
The Physical and Information Resources section covers:
- History of the computer
- Types of computers
- Operating systems
The Document Production section covers:
- Desktop publishing
- Word processing applications
The Financial Functions section covers:
- Accounting procedures
- Preparing budgets
- Time auditing
The Human Resources section covers:
- Labor unions
- Training programs
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CAP Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual CAP Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- CAP test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CAP test.
- CAP exam prep that will help you elevate your CAP test score.
- CAP study guide that will reduce your worry about the CAP exam.
- CAP practice test questions and much more...