Book Title: Cracking the GMAT with 2 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2017 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksIF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT—including 2 full-length Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
• Detailed examples for how to use process of elimination to your advantage
• Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick referencePractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length CAT practice exams
with robust online score reports and detailed answer explanations
• Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
• 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring