Book Title: Mastering Your Mean Girl: The No-BS Guide to Silencing Your Inner Critic and Becoming Wildly Wealthy, Fabulously Healthy, and Bursting with Love
Author: Melissa Ambrosini
Ready to live your dream life?
- Open Wide: A Radically Real Guide to Deep Love, Rocking Relationships, and Soulful Sex
- I Am That Girl: How to Speak Your Truth, Discover Your Purpose, and #bethatgirl
- The Goddess Revolution: Make Peace with Food, Love Your Body and Reclaim Your Life
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
- Adventures for Your Soul: 21 Ways to Transform Your Habits and Reach Your Full Potential
- 50 Ways to Yay!: Transformative Tools for a Whole Lot of Happy
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- The Self-Love Experiment: Fifteen Principles for Becoming More Kind, Compassionate, and Accepting of Yourself
- Radical Self-Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dreams
You know that sneaky voice inside your head telling you that you’re not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, whatever enough? That’s your Mean Girl. And she’s doing her best to keep you stuck in Fear Town, too scared to go after the life you always imagined.
But enough’s enough! Melissa Ambrosini has made a life beyond her wildest dreams, all by mastering her Mean Girl, busting through limiting beliefs and karate-chopping through the fears that held her hostage for years. And now she wants to help you remember not only what you are capable of, but how amazing you truly are!
In this inspiring, upbeat guide, Melissa provides a practical plan for creating your own version of a kick-ass life — one that’s wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love. Designed to propel you out of stuck-ness and into action, this is a must read if you’re ready to let go of your Mean Girl and start living the life of your dreams.